Wednesday, February 18, 2009

February 18

We visited the doctor today for our first check up. Amery is doing extremely well and thriving. She weighs 9 lbs. and 8 oz which is in the 95th percentile. So, she has gained a pound since she was born. They like for babies to gain back the weight they lost at the hospital in the first two weeks. She has more than gained that back. She weighed 8 lb. and 1 oz when we left the hospital. She is now 22 inches long, also in the 95th percentile. Her head was 37 cm and in the 75th percentile. Ohh, there is not a single hiccup in this video :)

4 comments:

  1. she is going to be super tall! i love it! she is the most beautiful baby girl ever!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, we think she is beautiful too. We are a little bias though:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks like a little upside down beetle. :) I was so afraid she was going to roll off of that seat!!! I bet that crunchy paper feels weird on her back. lol. She is going to be tall!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was so cute! I almost started crying. And I wanted to snuggle her!

    ReplyDelete