Amery is contemplating her day in the top picture. Grandma came over and played with her while Dan and I went to the gym. They had a good time and she took a nice nap afterwards. In the video Amery isn't sure if she wants to cry or not.
She was fake crying. She thought I wasn't paying attention to her, so she was trying to muster up a sad face. About two seconds later she was smiling and smiling.
It's the pouty face that I love!!! My FAVORITE video yet!! <3
ReplyDeleteOkay. I have seriously watched that video like 20 times now. So Cute!!
ReplyDeleteShe was fake crying. She thought I wasn't paying attention to her, so she was trying to muster up a sad face. About two seconds later she was smiling and smiling.
ReplyDeleteDo I hear bubbles?? lol
ReplyDeleteWe put new batteries in the thing and those bubbles now blow like crazy.
ReplyDeleteAwesome!!!
ReplyDelete