Amery after her bath tonight. Her hair was out of control. She is playing with my sunglasses because I have to distract her in order to get her dressed. She hates hates hates having her diaper changed and putting on her clothes after a bath.
Too funny! I have this problem too! I have been putting a sticker on Garrett's hand. Then I have to distract him and take it away so he doesn't eat it!!! Is that Amery really walking?! Has she taken any more steps yet?! If so I feel sorry for you, Girl! Once she can walk it is a whole new (FUN) ballgame!!!
Mia still hates it..it's getting better, but we always have to have a toy nearby to keep her occupied. Otherwise the 30 second diaper change, takes 5 minutes!
Too funny! I have this problem too! I have been putting a sticker on Garrett's hand. Then I have to distract him and take it away so he doesn't eat it!!! Is that Amery really walking?! Has she taken any more steps yet?! If so I feel sorry for you, Girl! Once she can walk it is a whole new (FUN) ballgame!!!
ReplyDeleteMia still hates it..it's getting better, but we always have to have a toy nearby to keep her occupied. Otherwise the 30 second diaper change, takes 5 minutes!
ReplyDelete