Sunday, January 11, 2009

January 11


Today I finally went back to the gym. I took a week off and it was nice to get back in there. Since I have been showing, it has been interesting to see how people at the gym react. Sometimes I feel like they look at me like I'm a freak show. Every other time I go someone asks about the baby or how the baby likes the workouts. Out of all the people who ask only one has been a woman, which I find strange. It is usually always men who ask or comment on the pregnancy. Hmmm?? Anyway, I posted a pic of dad putting together the pack & play. We found out it was more involved than we thought it would be. There is also a changing table, which will be really helpful. I love when baby items have multiple functions.

2 comments:

  1. He's such a good sport, letting you take pictures of him!!! That looks like a neat contraption you've got there...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. He is a sweetie. You should tell Will that Dan doesn't mind more than one pic a month.

    ReplyDelete