Monday, January 26, 2009

January 26



Today I went to the gym and bought some items to take with me to the hospital. The pic is of the stroller that Grandma Donna bought. Dan and I have picked our date of when we think the baby will come. Everyone who follows this blog can leave a comment and pick what date they think little girl Mesmer will arrive. So if you don't have a google account, sign up for one and leave your best guess. I picked February 2nd and Dan picked February 5th.

4 comments:

  1. my guess is february 1st :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to go with Febuary 10, cause that was my best friend's b-day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three days AFTER your due date...
    whenever that is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My due date is Feb. 8 so you are picking the 11th. Do you and Chelsea want me to be pregnant forever or what? :)

    ReplyDelete