Friday, January 16, 2009

January 16


Brrrr! We went to the doctor's office today for a rountine appointment and test. Everything is still going well. We took a couple pics while we were waiting for the midwife to come in. Dan and I recently decided to switch to the midwives instead of seeing the doctors. I wasn't real happy with seeing a different doctor every time and the feeling that I was just another patient on their busy schedule. So far we really like the midwives and they seem to be way more involved in the pregnancy and labor. After the apt. we went to Old Chicago and it was delicious. Dan has 6 more days until he is officially an old man!!

6 comments:

  1. If by "old man," you mean 30, then I protest!!! Also, I love this picture! It's a great shot of you two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were having a good time. And yes 30 is old. Ha ha old woman!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, this is a cute pix of the two of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You both look really great togeather, and I am really glad your life turned for the better, Good luck with your new family and may your days be filled with joy, and love. You will make a great mom. From your old friend from Golds Gym.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Matt. Thanks so much for the kind words. I miss the old gang from the gym. I hope everything is going well for your family also.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad that wallpaper is not in your house!

    ReplyDelete