
Cleaning, cleaning, cleaning! I hate it. Today we are getting ready for the first baby shower of the two we are having. It is at our house so cleaning must be done. Besides for that, Dan's mom took us to lunch to celebrate his b-day. It was a good lunch and I forgot to bring my camera. Boo Hoo! I wanted to take a pic of Dan with his mom, but since I couldn't I posted another dog pic. Isn't the black dog ugly? Her name is Squirt and she is my little baby until my real baby comes. Ecto is the other dog and he is a real attention seeker. He can't get enough.
I see you found picnik. Awesome pix!
ReplyDeleteAww... what cuties!
ReplyDeleteB4 long you will be turning your camera on another cutie... the BABY!!! YAY!
My Grandparents make fun of me because I always had so many photos of the dogs and now they are all of Garrett! They check in on our dogs to be sure they are not being neglected! P-lease! Our dogs are soooo spoiled!
ReplyDelete