SQUIRT!! She was feeling needy today so I told her I would put her in my blog. Yesterday I got in trouble for posting my blog so late. Robyn got nervous and thought I had gone into labor. Whoops:)
Maybe Squirt can sense that the baby is coming, and she will no longer be your numero uno, and is feeling insecure?!?! Even human children do that when a baby is born! Give her an extra hug/pet from me!
Yes, I was wondering too! Adrien sent me a text and asked if you were in labor! I told her I didn't think so - why? She said you hadn't posted anything yet. So then we were just waiting and wondering!!! My guess is the 2nd!!!
I just went back to see what day other people picked and you picked the 2nd! I am going to stick with it. I have a good feeling about that day. She and Garrett would have a cosmic link - he was born on the 22 and she would be 2-2-09! I just wanted you to know that I wasn't just copying!
Ha ha he he! Robyn called me at about 9:40 and said "where are you, what are you doing!" You haven't posted and you haven't replied to my e-mail. I had a boring day and hadn't posted yet. I wasn't trying to trick anyone:)
Maybe Squirt can sense that the baby is coming, and she will no longer be your numero uno, and is feeling insecure?!?! Even human children do that when a baby is born!
ReplyDeleteGive her an extra hug/pet from me!
ha ha! i was nervous! maybe you are going to go into labor this week!
ReplyDeleteYes, I was wondering too! Adrien sent me a text and asked if you were in labor! I told her I didn't think so - why? She said you hadn't posted anything yet. So then we were just waiting and wondering!!! My guess is the 2nd!!!
ReplyDeleteI just went back to see what day other people picked and you picked the 2nd! I am going to stick with it. I have a good feeling about that day. She and Garrett would have a cosmic link - he was born on the 22 and she would be 2-2-09! I just wanted you to know that I wasn't just copying!
ReplyDeleteHa ha he he! Robyn called me at about 9:40 and said "where are you, what are you doing!" You haven't posted and you haven't replied to my e-mail. I had a boring day and hadn't posted yet. I wasn't trying to trick anyone:)
ReplyDelete