MLK Jr. Day today. We both went to the eye doctor to get some new contacts. The doctor told me that there is a way to test the sex of the baby through my tears. I thought he was joking, but I guess it is true. He had done the test and he actually "beat the ultrasound" before. He also said that since I'm having a girl my eyes tend to be drier. Fascinating, I know. Sorry, my day was not that exciting to me either.
That's actually kind of interesting to me.....lol
ReplyDeleteGreat picture, btw!!
ReplyDeleteThe device looks a bit midieval.
ReplyDeleteWhat a neat picture and story! I have never heard that you could predict the sex of a baby with tears! So am I to understand that if you have drier eyes, it's a girl? and not so dry eyes, it's a boy? Interesting! I'll have to ask son/eye doc about that!
ReplyDelete